- Forests, rivers and lakes create incredible backdrops to those who love hiking in the mountains. Being at the whim of the changing weather is also something that makes these trips even more fulfilling - hence the inspiration for our 'Into The Wild' Weather Clock.
- Complete with bears, wolves and even upstream salmon, this clock not only brings nature into the home by reacting to atmospheric pressure throughout the day, but it's also a reminder of what there is to see when you're on your adventures.
- Illustrator Josh Patterson was specially commissioned to design the clock for Bramwell Brown.
- Mechanically the clock is no different to the rest of the Weather Clock range. Just like the weather barometers of old, the forecast varies between ‘Very Dry’, ‘Fair’, ‘Change’, ‘Rain’ and ‘Stormy’ with an appropriately clouded up weather scene for the hours or day ahead.
- You can expect forecast updates with any significant change in atmospheric pressure - resulting in an exciting whirr as the weather mechanism swings into action. If its audience can’t wait to see it move, there’s a demonstration button on the bottom of the clock to bring it to life whenever you like!
Limited to 250 clocks
With just 250 clocks of this design to be made, these are very special indeed. Each one requires specialist assembly at our workshop.
Illustrated by Josh Patterson
Josh’s beautiful, specially commissioned illustrations were inspired by fond memories of holidays in the wild landscape of Canada. To read more about Josh and the development of the 'Into The Wild' Clock, click here.
Watch it change
The scene displayed changes with the air pressure: very dry, fair, change, rain, and stormy. But why wait for the weather to turn? Press the ‘Mechanimate Button’ on the base to make it whizz into life – then watch the reaction from friends and family.
All of our Patented, British-designed clocks are assembled by hand at our workshop in Hampshire, England – delicate, skilled work.
Easy to hang (indoors!)
Two screws in the wall can hold the clock and you get a nifty positioning guide with the clock. For indoor use only – but please don't hang its delicate mechanics directly over a hot radiator.
Certificate of Authenticity
A badge of honour for every Bramwell Brown Weather Clock we make, hand signed by the team who built it for you.
Personalise your clock with a bespoke clock face
A weather clock makes an exceptional present for a wedding, anniversary or housewarming. The only thing better? Having one assembled specially for the occasion, with a personal message printed on the clock face to mark the memory. Click here to find out more.
We’re convinced you’ll love your clock!
If, for whatever reason you don't, you have a full 60 days from delivery to exchange your clock for a different one or return it to us for a full refund. You can read more about our hassle-free process here.
Regular sized Clock:
33cm (13 inches) diameter
12.5cm (5 inches) deep
Large sized Clock:
53cm (21 inches) diameter
12.5cm (5 inches) deep
Quality quartz movement
German-made quartz mechanism keeps the clock hands on time.
Runs on regular batteries
Included, of course, with all clocks.
Regular sized version shipped worldwide with fully tracked courier
Once neatly packed up at the workshop, the Weather Clocks are shipped by trackable courier. If you're in the UK, delivery is in 1-2 days. Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Friday are shipped that same day.
Large Clock Shipping (UK only)
Due to their very delicate nature, our large clocks can only be shipped within the UK with our specialist couriers to certain postcodes. Click here to check if your own postcode is covered. This not only ensures your clock is delivered with kid-gloves but also gives a personal touch to your clock’s and arrival at a time that fits your schedule. If you have a deadline to meet then please tell us about it here and we’ll do our best to help!
Find out more