- Make it totally unique - Our clocks make excellent presents, be it for yourself or someone else, but adding your own personal stamp with a bespoke face makes it extra special.
- Get creative - Perhaps it's the names of the happy couple, a special date, your family name or house name; the options are endless!
- Perfect for...
- House warmings ("Today's weather forecast at No.10 Cleveland Rd is...")
- Weddings and anniversaries ("Together whatever the weather..." or "John and Abbie, 28th June 2019")
- Special birthdays ("Hepworth Family", "Come Rain Or Shine", "Health, Happiness and Sunny Days")
- Add to any clock in the range - Must be purchased alongside the clock of your choice.
- Easy design - For full details on the process of designing a bespoke clock face, please see the 'Specifications & Shipping' tab.
Customise any clock in our range
A bespoke face be applied to any clock within our range during its hand assembly at our workshop in Hampshire, England.
Design it yourself
Using the template you will be provided with, play with your wording and the font to your heart’s content until you are happy and ready to submit it for review.
Text or a logo
So long as your design fits within the area below the centre of the clock face and you just use the colour black, you are free to add whatever you wish. Add a logo or your own message, name, place, date or quote.
Easy to design
After receiving your order we will provide you with a design template to use to create your design. Simply edit this on your computer until you are happy and email it back to us. We will check you’re happy with the proof and then submit it to print.
How long does it take?
Once you have submitted your design to us we normally allow 2-4 weeks for completion and delivery of regular sized clocks and 6-8 weeks for large clocks.
Purchase with your your choice of clock
Your Personalised Clock Face must be purchased in conjunction with the clock that you would like the face to go onto. Simply add both items to your basket before check out.
Naturally, due to their bespoke nature, personalised orders are non-returnable. However, the template you will use to design the clock will give a very good guidance as to what you will be receiving once the clock is assembled!
Once your clock is finished and ready to send out to you, the method of delivery depends on where you are and the size of clock you are ordering. For details, please go to the specifications of the clock type you want to personalise. Delivery is free within the UK.
No problem! We love sending our regular-sized clocks around the world.
Find out more on this page.