- A mechanimated Weather Clock to capture the spirit of the capital, even in the rain.
- When the forecast is for bright, sunny days you can see as far as Big Ben, the London Eye and Tower Bridge. If a fair day is in the offing, a black cab might sweep into view. Then, as the weather turns, the scene changes tempo to match the forecast: the sky darkens and the figures dash across soaked pavements.
- With evocative illustrations from Lewisham-born illustrator Josh Patterson, our Limited Edition London Weather Clock captures the essence of London - from the unmistakable landmarks to the spirit of its inhabitants, in fair weather or in foul.
- Mechanically the clock is no different to the rest of the Weather Clock range. Just like the weather barometers of old, the forecast varies between ‘Very Dry’, ‘Fair’, ‘Change’, ‘Rain’ and ‘Stormy’ with an appropriately clouded up weather scene for the hours or day ahead.
- You can expect forecast updates with any significant change in atmospheric pressure - resulting in an exciting whirr as the weather mechanism swings into action. If its audience can’t wait to see it move, there’s a demonstration button on the bottom of the clock to bring it to life whenever you like!
Limited to 250 clocks
With just 250 clocks of this design to be made, these are very special indeed. Each one requires specialist assembly at our workshop.
Illustrated by Josh Patterson
Josh’s illustrations put London life at the heart of our weather clock. To read more about Josh and the development of the London Clock, click here.
Watch it change
The scene displayed changes with the air pressure: very dry, fair, change, rain, and stormy. But why wait for the weather to turn? Press the ‘Mechanimate Button’ on the base to make it whizz into life – then watch the reaction from friends and family.
All of our Patented, British-designed clocks are assembled by hand at our workshop in Hampshire, England – delicate, skilled work.
Easy to hang (indoors!)
Two screws in the wall can hold the clock and you get a nifty positioning guide with the clock. For indoor use only – but please don't hang its delicate mechanics directly over a hot radiator.
Certificate of Authenticity
A badge of honour for every Bramwell Brown Weather Clock we make, hand signed by the team who built it for you.
Personalise your clock with a bespoke clock face
A weather clock makes an exceptional present for a wedding, anniversary or housewarming. The only thing better? Having one assembled specially for the occasion, with a personal message printed on the clock face to mark the memory. Click here to find out more.
We’re convinced you’ll love your clock!
If, for whatever reason you don't, you have a full 60 days from delivery to exchange your clock for a different one or return it to us for a full refund. You can read more about our hassle-free process here.
Regular sized Clock:
33cm (13 inches) diameter
12.5cm (5 inches) deep
Large sized Clock:
53cm (21 inches) diameter
12.5cm (5 inches) deep
Quality quartz movement
German-made quartz mechanism keeps the clock hands on time.
Runs on regular batteries
Included, of course, with all clocks.
Regular sized version shipped worldwide with fully tracked courier
Once neatly packed up at the workshop, the Weather Clocks are shipped by trackable courier. If you're in the UK, delivery is in 1-2 days. Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Friday are shipped that same day.
Large Clock Shipping (UK only)
Due to their very delicate nature, our large clocks can only be shipped within the UK with our specialist couriers to certain postcodes. Click here to check if your own postcode is covered. This not only ensures your clock is delivered with kid-gloves but also gives a personal touch to your clock’s and arrival at a time that fits your schedule. If you have a deadline to meet then please tell us about it here and we’ll do our best to help!
Find out more