- Evoking the best (and worst!) memories of bike rides - A cyclist experiences the weather like few others do. There's the loveliness of pootling along sunny country lanes in high summer, or the rewards of an ice cream after a cycle to the beach. There are the horrors of a headwind, howling rain, and cold that bites to the knuckles. The delights of British weather often give you all of it in a single day.
- The perfect gift for any cycling fanatic - With lively illustrations by Michael Mantel, our limited edition Cyclist's Weather Clock is a charming companion for those who love life on two wheels - giving fore-warning to fair weather ambler and all-weather sufferer alike.
- Five weather scenes - Mechanically the clock is no different to the rest of the Weather Clock range. Just like the weather barometers of old, the forecast varies between ‘Very Dry’, ‘Fair’, ‘Change’, ‘Rain’ and ‘Stormy’ with an appropriately clouded up weather scene for the hours or day ahead. Scroll down for a video!
- A reinvented barometer - You can expect forecast updates with any significant change in atmospheric pressure - resulting in an exciting whirr as the weather mechanism swings into action. If its audience can’t wait to see it move, there’s a demonstration button on the bottom of the clock to bring it to life whenever you like!
- Get ready for compliments! Read reviews from other happy customers here.
Limited to 250 clocks
With just 250 clocks of this design to be made, these are very special indeed. Each one requires specialist assembly at our workshop.
Illustrated by Michael Mantel
Michael Mantel’s drawings bring cartoon humour to cycling in all weathers. The scene changes with the air pressure, like the barometers of old: very dry, fair, change, rain, and stormy.
Watch it change
The scene displayed changes with the air pressure. But why wait for the weather to turn? Press the ‘Mechanimate Button’ on the base to make it whizz into life – then watch the reaction from friends and family.
All of our Patented, British-designed clocks are assembled by hand at our workshop in Hampshire, England – delicate, skilled work.
Easy to hang (indoors!)
A single screw in the wall can hold the clock (2 if it’s a large size version) and you get a nifty hanging guide with the clock. For indoor use only – but please don't hang its delicate mechanics directly over a hot radiator.
Certificate of Authenticity
A badge of honour for every Bramwell Brown Weather Clock we make, hand signed by the team members who built it for you.
Personalise your clock with a bespoke clock face
A weather clock makes an exceptional present for a wedding, anniversary or housewarming. The only thing better? Having one assembled specially for the occasion, with a personal message printed on the clock face to mark the memory. Click here to find out more.
We’re convinced you’ll love your clock!
If, for whatever reason it doesn’t suit you, you have a full 60 days from delivery to exchange your clock for a different one or return it to us for a full refund. You can read more about our hassle-free process here.
Or, if you're gifting a clock and are unsure what type to give then why not purchase a Gift Card?
Regular sized Clock:
33cm (13 inches) diameter
12.5cm (5 inches) deep
Large sized Clock:
53cm (21 inches) diameter
12.5cm (5 inches) deep
Quality quartz movement
German-made quartz mechanism keeps the clock hands on time.
Runs on regular batteries
Included, of course, with all clocks.
Steel clock frame is hand-finished. The Black, Grey or Blue coloured powder coats are silky smooth. Copper-plated frames have a nice clear lacquer finish to prevent any oxidisation over time. Printed card clock face sits behind the anodised metal minute and hour hands. Weather artwork print is onto lightweight artboard. The clock window is shatterproof Lumex.
Regular sized version shipped worldwide with fully tracked courier
Once neatly packed up at the workshop, the Weather Clocks are shipped by trackable courier. If you're in the UK, delivery is in 1-2 days. Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Friday are shipped that same day.
Large Clock Shipping (UK only)
Due to their very delicate nature, our large clocks can only be shipped within the UK with our specialist couriers to certain postcodes. Click here to check if your own postcode is covered. This not only ensures your clock is delivered with kid-gloves but also gives a personal touch to your clock’s and arrival at a time that fits your schedule. If you have a deadline to meet then please tell us about it here and we’ll do our best to help!
Find out more