- Time for a dip? Artwork based on the ever-popular Seapoint Beach, Co. Dublin
- Taking images of the scene overlooking the DART tracks, our design team have included the Martello Tower, the famous steps into the water and the Poolbeg stacks in the background. The moving mechanical seascape sits upfront, visually depicting an accurate current tide height.
- Working in the same way as our regular Tide Clocks, the Seapoint Beach Tide Clock accurately keeps track of the day's Tides. (You can learn more how our Tide Clocks work here.)
- All our clocks are made with love at our workshop in Hampshire, England. And, as with with all Limited Edition designs, we will will make only 250 of these very special clocks.
- FREE shipping within the UK, EU and USA. For deliveries to Ireland and the rest of the EU, all post-Brexit custom charges are paid for by Bramwell Brown - so there are no unexpected costs or delays whatsoever.
- After popular demand from South Dublin locals, Seapoint Beach was chosen as part of Bramwell Brown's growing range of Limited Edition Tide Clocks. If you have a coastal location close to your own heart that you'd love our design team to make into a clock for you, we could either make you a incredibly special 'one off' Tide Clock, (complete with your own choice of scene and bobbing boats!). Or you can vote for your preferred spot here.
Clever electro-mechanical design
The scenery updates every 30 minutes to keep track of the average moving tide. Like all Tide Clocks, it is set to work on a semi-diurnal timer of 12 hours 25 minutes and 15 seconds between high tides. Just set the Clock to 'High Tide' when your favourite coastal location is also in flood and you're in sync.
Watch a full day of Dublin bay
The ‘mechanically animated’ illustrations can be demonstrated to friends and family at the push of the ‘Mechanimate’ button on the clock – it will then complete an entire tidal loop with boats bobbing up and down along the way. Swimwear and ice cream is optional!
Hand Assembled in Great Britain
All of our patented, British-designed Tide Clocks are crafted by hand at our workshop in Hampshire, England – delicate, skilled work.
We’ve designed the clock to work for many happy years in your home. It’s fully serviceable (if it ever needs to be) – with all the parts available in our workshop.
Easy to hang (indoors!)
A single screw in the wall can hold the clock and you get a nifty hanging guide in the box. This clock is for indoor use only – and please don't hang it within 50cm (20 inches) of a radiator. The delicate mechanics don’t enjoy direct heat.
Certificate of Authenticity
A badge of honour for every Bramwell Brown Clock we make, signed by the team members at the workshop that assembled it for you.
60-day returns, so you can be sure it’s right for you
We’re sure you’re going to love this clock. But if you change your mind, for whatever reason, just send it back to us within 60 days of delivery for an exchange or full refund. You can read more about our hassle-free process here.
And if you want to give someone a clock but can’t decide which one, you can always purchase a Gift Card?.
33cm (13 inches) diameter
12.5cm (5 inches) deep
Quality quartz movement
German-made quartz mechanism keeps the clock hands on time without any ticking noise.
Steel clock frame is hand-finished. The Black, Grey or Blue coloured powder coats are silky smooth. Copper-plated frames have a nice clear lacquer finish to prevent any oxidisation over time. Printed card clock face sits behind the anodised metal minute and hour hands. The harbour artwork print is onto lightweight artboard. The clock window is shatterproof Lumex.
Runs on regular batteries
Included, of course, with all clocks.
Free UK and Ireland delivery (with no post-Brexit delays or added costs to Irish customers)
Once neatly packed up at the workshop, the clocks are shipped by trackable courier. If you're in the UK, delivery is in 1-2 working days, a bit longer for trips to Ireland. Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Friday are shipped that same day.
Free EU and USA
We love sending our clocks around the world! We use reliable, fully tracked couriers. All orders to EU countries and the USA will arrive with no duties or local tariffs payable. Read more about our shipping.
A note on unusual tide patterns
Our Tide Clocks forecast the tide state on a semi-diurnal mechanism. They therefore time the twice daily rise and fall of a standard semi-diurnal tide, (as found in all of the United Kingdom, most of Europe and the East Coast of the USA) that results from the gravitational pull of the moon. If you are in a location not listed above or with a known unusual tide then you can read more here.
I am so pleased to be the owner of my tide clock in Dorchester, Dorset, which unfailingly guides me to dog walks with the beach exposed. It's much admired by visitors.read more testimonials
I usually send one of the children down first thing in the morning to check it! Several friends are hoping to get one having admired ours.read more testimonials
We absolutely love it and we have so many comments and compliments. Our seven-year old shows it proudly to all of his friends.read more testimonials
The clock has gone down very well and it hangs pride of place in our stairwell. It looks fabulous! The animations are really quite fun and we get quite excited when the forecast changes. Thanks again for the amazing clock.read more testimonials
We now have a beautiful clock that tells the time, predicts the weather, reminds us of London, and proves that some people still care about craftsmanship, and about taking the time to get things right.read more testimonials
We love having the clock. The children check the weather every morning and all throughout the day run into the kitchen to see how it has changed if we hear it moving. We love it!read more testimonials