- Illustrations perfectly fitting for a station-like clock - The railway posters of the interwar years were beautiful things: illustrated landscapes of Great Britain, from Hastings to the Scottish Highlands. For our limited edition Traditional 1920s Weather Clock we asked Peter McDermott to capture a little of their spirit - and something of the Great British summer holiday, come rain or shine. Scroll down for a video!
- Just 250 available in this limited-edition design - As the weather forecast changes, you'll see illustrations sweep into view, from a cloudless blue sky to a dark and dramatic cloudscape.
- Five weather scenes - Mechanically the clock is no different to the rest of the Weather Clock range. Just like the weather barometers of old, the forecast varies between ‘Very Dry’, ‘Fair’, ‘Change’, ‘Rain’ and ‘Stormy’ with an appropriately clouded up weather scene for the hours or day ahead.
- A reinvented barometer - You can expect forecast updates with any significant change in atmospheric pressure - resulting in an exciting whirr as the weather mechanism swings into action. If its audience can’t wait to see it move, there’s a demonstration button on the bottom of the clock to bring it to life whenever you like!
- Get ready for compliments! Read reviews from other happy customers here.
Limited to 250 clocks
With just 250 clocks of this design to be made, these are very special indeed. Each one requires specialist assembly at our workshop.
Illustrated by Peter McDermott
Peter is an accomplished watercolourist and graphic artist, drawing inspiration from the original railway posters by Norman Wilkinson. To read an interview with the artist behind the design, click here.
Watch it change
The scene displayed changes with the air pressure: very dry, fair, change, rain, and stormy. But why wait for the weather to turn? Press the ‘Mechanimate Button’ on the base to make it whizz into life – then watch the reaction from friends and family.
No annoying ticking
We use a German-made quartz mechanism to move the clock's hands. So it's a quiet presence - no pestering tick-tock, just a gentle whirr with a change of weather.
All of our Patented, British-designed clocks are assembled by hand at our workshop in Hampshire, England – delicate, skilled work.
Easy to hang (indoors!)
Two screws in the wall can hold the clock and you get a nifty positioning guide with the clock. For indoor use only – but please don't hang its delicate mechanics directly over a hot radiator.
Certificate of Authenticity
A badge of honour for every Bramwell Brown Weather Clock we make, hand signed by the team who built it for you.
Personalise your clock with a bespoke clock face
A weather clock makes an exceptional present for a wedding, anniversary or housewarming. The only thing better? Having one assembled specially for the occasion, with a personal message printed on the clock face to mark the memory. Click here to find out more.
We’re convinced you’ll love your clock!
If, for whatever reason you don't, you have a full 60 days from delivery to exchange your clock for a different one or return it to us for a full refund. You can read more about our hassle-free process here.
Or, if you're gifting a clock and are unsure what type to give then why not purchase a Gift Card?.
Regular sized Clock:
33cm (13 inches) diameter
12.5cm (5 inches) deep
Quality quartz movement
German-made quartz mechanism keeps the clock hands on time without any ticking noise.
Steel clock frame is hand-finished. The Black, Grey or Blue coloured powder coats are silky smooth. Copper-plated frames have a nice clear lacquer finish to prevent any oxidisation over time. Printed card clock face sits behind the anodised metal minute and hour hands. Weather artwork print is onto lightweight artboard. The clock window is shatterproof Lumex.
Runs on regular batteries
Included, of course, with all clocks.
Delivered by fully tracked courier
Once neatly packed up at the workshop, the Weather Clocks are shipped by trackable courier. If you're in the UK, delivery is in 1-2 days. Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Friday are shipped that same day.
No problem! We love sending our Regular-sized clocks around the world. We use reliable, fully tracked couriers. Also, if you live in the mountains or at continental altitudes then please read more on this link: