Add a favourite aircraft to a Weather Clock
The most fantastic gift for any pilot, hot air balloonist or aircraft enthusiast - this clock is incredibly unique.
We can add a bespoke print of a favourite aircraft into the weather scenes of our Weather Clock: the perfect gift for pilots and enthusiasts alike!
Send us a photograph of an aircraft, and we’ll create two model prints to insert in amongst the moving clouds. Your aircraft, with its numbers and colours, will zoom back and forth within the changing weather, as the clouds move with different barometric forecasts.
Along with your bespoke aeroplane in the clouds, the clock's face will be printed with wording of your choice. We’ll get in touch with you after you’ve ordered to decide on the message, then we’ll add it to the space below the clock hands.
It’s the perfect position for the aircraft name, pilot’s name, or favourite quote.
The rest of the clock's external finish and internal weather forecasting mechanics match that of our best-selling Weather Clock:
- 33cm diameter and 12.5cm deep
- Black, Grey, Blue or Copper-plated clock frames available
- Tells the time and also cleverly forecasts the weather
- Hand-assembled at our workshop in Hampshire, England
N.B - At present we can't, unfortunately, assemble Pilot Clocks in our Larger Weather Clock size. This may change later in 2021.
Made to Order
Each clock is lovingly hand-assembled by the team at the Bramwell Brown workshop and completed to order.
The lead time is approximately 6-8 weeks from the date of your order, however, if you have a deadline or special date in mind then do use this form to ask if we can help. We'll always do our best to get a clock ready in time for a special day!
The order process:
1. Place your order with us via this page, choosing your preferred frame colour
2. A member of the team will contact you for a photograph of your preferred aircraft. (We can carefully model up anything that flies!)
3. You will also be provided with a template on which to try out different designs for your clock's bespoke face - with the addition of the text of your choice. Then, when you're happy, you'll save that template and send it back to us. We will then submit your design to print.
4. Once the above is completed, your clock is then delivered via fully tracked couriers direct to your chosen address. The unboxing experience is always very special!