The Bramwell Brown design team has created a Weather Clock that's perfect for aeronautical fanatics!
The most fantastic gift for any pilot, hot air balloonist or aircraft enthusiast - this clock is incredibly unique.
Bramwell Brown use a photograph of an aircraft chosen by you to create two model prints to insert in amongst the moving clouds. Your aircraft, showing its numbers and colours, will zoom back and forth within the changing weather as the clouds move with different barometric forecasts.
Along with your bespoke aeroplane in the clouds, the clock's face will be printed with wording of your choice. Simply choose your desired text and font in the correspondence we have with you after ordering and it will be added in the space below the clock hands.
For example, your Pilot's aircraft name or favourite quote!
The rest of the clock's external finish and internal weather forecasting mechanics match that of our best-selling Weather Clock:
- 33cm diameter and 12.5cm deep
- Black, Grey, Blue or Copper-plated clock frames available
- Tells the time and also cleverly forecasts the weather
- Hand-assembled at our workshop in Hampshire, England
Made to Order
Each clock is lovingly hand-assembled by the team at the Bramwell Brown workshop and completed to order.
The lead time is approximately 6-8 weeks from the date of your order, however, if you have a deadline or special date in mind then do use this form to ask if we can help. We'll always do our best to get a clock ready in time for a special day!
The order process:
1. Place your order with us via this page, choosing your preferred frame colour
2. A member of the team will contact you for a photograph of your preferred aircraft. (We can carefully model up anything that flies!)
3. You will also be provided with a template on which to try out different designs for your clock's bespoke face - with the addition of the text of your choice. Then, when you're happy, you'll save that template and send it back to us. We will then submit your design to print.
4. Once the above is completed, your clock is then delivered via fully tracked couriers direct to your chosen address.