New for Christmas 2018, the Bramwell Brown design team has created a Weather Clock that's perfect for aeronautical fanatics!
The most fantastic gift for any pilot, hot air balloonist or aircraft enthusiast - this clock is incredibly unique.
Bramwell Brown use single or multiple images of your chosen aircraft to create two model prints to insert in amongst the moving clouds. Your aircraft, showing its usual numbers and colours will zoom back and forth amongst the changing weather as the clouds move with different barometric forecasts.
Along with your bespoke aeroplane amongst the clouds, the rest of the clock's external finish and internal weather forecasting mechanics match that of our best-selling Weather Clock:
- 33cm diameter and 12.5cm deep
- Black, Grey, Blue or Copper-plated finishes available
- Tells the time and also cleverly forecasts the weather
- Hand-assembled at our workshop in England
To add to the bespoke aircraft image, you can also include a personalised message on the clock face. Simply choose your desired text and it will be added in the space below the clock hands. For example, your Pilot's name and airfield!
Made to Order
Each clock is lovingly hand-assembled by the team at the Bramwell Brown workshop and completed to order. The lead time is approximately 4 to 6 weeks from the date of your order, however, if you have a deadline or special date in mind then do use this form to ask if we can help. We'll always do our best to get a clock ready in time for a special day!
The order process:
1. Place your order with us via this page, choosing your preferred frame colour
2. A member of the team will contact you for information or photography of your preferred aircraft. (We can carefully model up anything that flies!)
3. With your guidance, the team sign off a personalised clock face design showing your preferred name or message. They can suggest text formats and 'best font sizes'.
4. You can follow the progress of your clock's bespoke assembly on the Bramwell Brown website via a clever link that we send you.
5. Your clock is then delivered via fully tracked couriers direct to your chosen address