A bespoke printed face allows you to put your own stamp on your clock to make it truly special and completely unique to you.
Perhaps it's the names of the happy couple, a special date, your family name or house name; the options are endless!
- House warmings ("Today's weather forecast for Number 10 Cleveland Road is...")
- Weddings and Anniversaries ("Together whatever the weather...")
- Special birthdays ("Sunny days!")
- Or for any reason whatsoever...
1. After receiving your order, we send you an email with a template for you to complete with the text that you would like to go on your clock. This template is a simple to use Word document and allows you use to play around with and refine your design until you're 100% happy. Once you've decided what you'd like, you simply save the document and email it back.
2. Once we've received your design, we'll confirm that with you, clarify anything if necessary and then get the customised clock face design on order with our printers. As soon as this then arrives at the workshop it is applied to your clock.
3. Your lovingly crafted, bespoke Weather Clock will then be proudly dispatched to you by the workshop team. It can then be the best gift you've ever given or the loveliest object in your home!
Struggling to decide what would look best?
For a bit of inspiration
we wrote a Blog post about some great designs we've seen. Click here to read the post and see some more designs.