- Totally unique clock - In a world of digital screens, our clocks are beautifully analogue. A clever arrangement of moving parts and evocative illustrations, all controlled by the simple barometric sensor at its core.
- A reinvented barometer - The Weather Clock measures the speed and direction of atmospheric pressure changes then translates this into a forecast depicted by the mechanically animated sky in the display window.
- Five weather scenes - Just like the weather barometers of old, the forecast varies between ‘Very Dry’, ‘Fair’, ‘Change’, ‘Rain’ and ‘Stormy’ with an appropriately clouded up weather scene for the hours or day ahead.
- Sustainable design - As with all quality timepieces, Bramwell Brown has designed and continues to build its Weather Clocks for a long and happy life on your wall. From the choice of parts and materials to its hand-assembly in Great Britain, the clock is fully serviceable (if it ever needs to be) – an important commitment by Bramwell Brown to eschew the modern ‘throw away’ culture, returning to a more traditional and sustainable product design.
- Get ready for compliments! Read reviews from other happy customers here.
All of our Patented, British-designed clocks are assembled by hand at our workshop in Hampshire, England – delicate, skilled work.
Watch it change
Why wait for the weather to turn? Press the ‘Mechanimate Button’ on the base to make it whizz into life – then watch the reaction from friends and family.
The little illustrated scene changes with the air pressure, just like the barometers of old: ‘Very Dry’, ‘Fair’, ‘Change’, ‘Rain’, and ‘Stormy’.
Easy to hang (indoors!)
A single screw in the wall can hold the clock and you get a nifty positioning guide with the clock. For indoor use only – but please don't hang its delicate mechanics directly over a hot radiator.
Certificate of Authenticity
A badge of honour for every Bramwell Brown Weather Clock we make, signed by the team member that assembled it for you.
Personalise your clock with a bespoke clock face
A weather clock makes an exceptional present for a wedding, anniversary or housewarming. The only thing better? Having one assembled specially for the occasion, with a personal message printed on the clock face to mark the memory. Click here to find out more.
We’re convinced you’ll love your clock!
If, for whatever reason you don't, you have a full 60 days from delivery to exchange your clock for a different one or return it to us for a full refund. You can read more about our hassle-free process here.
Or, if you're gifting a clock and are unsure what type to give then why not purchase a Gift Card?.
33cm (13 inches) diameter
12.5cm (5 inches) deep
Quality quartz movement
German-made quartz mechanism keeps the clock hands on time without any ticking noise.
Steel clock frame is hand-finished. The Black, Grey or Blue coloured powder coats are silky smooth. Copper-plated frames have a nice clear lacquer finish to prevent any oxidisation over time. Printed card clock face sits behind the anodised metal minute and hour hands. Weather artwork print is onto lightweight artboard. The clock window is shatterproof Lumex.
Runs on regular batteries
Included, of course, with all clocks.
Delivered by fully tracked courier
Once neatly packed up at the workshop, the Weather Clocks are shipped by trackable courier. If you're in the UK, delivery is in 1-2 days. Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Friday are shipped that same day.
No problem! We love sending our Regular-sized clocks around the world. We use reliable, fully tracked couriers. Also, if you live in the mountains or at continental altitudes then please read more on this link: