- Sorry, all Spring Green Weather Clocks have now been sold. This Limited Edition product is no longer available.
- This limited edition release will be available for just a very short time; finishing in summer 2019. The final batch from the workshop has now been completed and will soon sell out.
- The smooth green finish, hand-applied in Yorkshire, is the first new paint colour by Bramwell Brown since launching the Weather Clocks and will provide an instant update to any room as well as adding a bit of wonder and fascination to your interiors.
- The green is very much olive in tone and provides a great compliment to many interiors bursting with greenery and indoor plants. Whether it's hung a little corner of a kitchen in touch with nature or family room facing into a garden, this clock will have house guests green with envy!
- Mechanically the clock is no different to the rest of the Weather Clock range. Just like the weather barometers of old, the forecast varies between ‘Very Dry’, ‘Fair’, ‘Change’, ‘Rain’ and ‘Stormy’ with an appropriately clouded up weather scene for the hours or day ahead.
All of our Patented, British-designed clocks are assembled by hand at our workshop in Hampshire, England – delicate, skilled work.
Watch it change
Why wait for the weather to turn? Press the ‘Mechanimate Button’ on the base to make it whizz into life – then watch the reaction from friends and family.
The little illustrated scene changes with the air pressure, just like the barometers of old: ‘Very Dry’, ‘Fair’, ‘Change’, ‘Rain’, and ‘Stormy’.
Easy to hang (indoors!)
A single screw in the wall can hold the clock and you get a nifty positioning guide with the clock. For indoor use only – but please don't hang its delicate mechanics directly over a hot radiator.
Certificate of Authenticity
A badge of honour for every Bramwell Brown Weather Clock we make, hand signed by the team who built it for you.
Personalise your clock with a bespoke clock face
A weather clock makes an exceptional present for a wedding, anniversary or housewarming. The only thing better? Having one assembled specially for the occasion, with a personal message printed on the clock face to mark the memory. Click here to find out more.
We’re convinced you’ll love your clock!
If, for whatever reason you don't, you have a full 60 days from delivery to exchange your clock for a different one or return it to us for a full refund. You can read more about our hassle-free process here.
Regular sized Clock:
33cm (13 inches) diameter
12.5cm (5 inches) deep
Quality quartz movement
German-made quartz mechanism keeps the clock hands on time without any ticking noise.
Steel clock frame is hand-finished. The hand-applied powder coat is silky smooth. Printed card clock face sits behind the anodised metal minute and hour hands. Weather artwork print is onto lightweight artboard. The clock window is shatterproof Lumex.
Runs on regular batteries
Included, of course, with all clocks.
Delivered by fully tracked courier
Once neatly packed up at the workshop, the Weather Clocks are shipped by trackable courier. If you're in the UK, delivery is in 1-2 days. Orders placed before 2pm Monday-Friday are shipped that same day.
No problem! We love sending our Regular-sized clocks around the world.
Find out more on this page.